Reporting Procedure for ECU Events
The ECU Arbiters’ Council kindly asks Chief Arbiters of ECU Events to send the necessary reports following the completion of ECU Tournaments, in following manner:
- The GDPR consent has to be filled and signed by each and every arbiter. This form can be found on the ECU website here: doc, pdf.All those forms are to be sent to Mr. Johann Poecksteiner, the ECU Data Protection Officer (email@example.com).If an arbiter had already filled this consent during a previous ECU Event, it is not required from him to fill it again.If an arbiter doesn’t wish to fill and/or sign the GPRD consent, he/she can still perform as an arbiter during ECU events, however he/she will be not evaluated, and will not be included in the Arbiters’ Councils database.In the future, the refraining arbiter will not be proposed by the ECU Arbiters’ Council for any position in future ECU Events.
- The evaluation form for arbiters in ECU Events can be found on the ECU website here. All evaluations forms are to be send to the Secretary of the ECU Arbiters’ Council IA Geert Bailleul, with the chairman, IA Tomasz Delega in CC.
- All the arbiters’ reports, with all the names of the arbiters who were active during an ECU Event, are to be send to the Secretary of the ECU Arbiters’ Council IA Geert Bailleul, with the chairman, Tomasz Delega in CC.The Secretary of the ECU Arbiters’ Council will make an annual report of all the ECU Events with all the names of the arbiters who were active, together with the classification of each arbiter and his/her position during the ECU Event.This annual report will be published on the ECU website.
- Blank Tournament report and Arbiters Report form can be downloaded here:
- Evaluation forms are available here:
The Arbiters’ Council is ready to help Chief Arbiters in any required assistance. Download all the information here.